Our Z-Weather (Product Code: 005206) is the world’s first energy-automated Z-Wave sensor, measuring different values and reporting to smart home center. Z-Weather is a cup anemometer for Z-Wave installations which continually measures the wind speed and can, for example, trigger closing of the awning and blinds if it is too windy. As a multifunctional sensor Z-Weather is also able to measure different values and reporting to smart home center. Measured values will be reported every 1 or 2 hours. Special events such as squally wind, storm or twilight will be reported prompt. Thanks to direct association the Z-Weather can close protective blinds or retract awnings without time delay.
The wind and weather sensor is powered by a solar cell and works completely independent from cables and batteries. The internal energy storage ensures the service at night. There is no need for batteries and the Z-Weather is completely maintance-free.
- World’s first energy-automated Z-Wave wireless sensor (solar-powered)
- First wind sensor with Z-Wave technology.
- Multifunctional sensor is able to capture and send different values via Z-Wave to the smart home center:
- Air temperature
- Relative humidity
- Wind speed
- Air pressure
- Dew point
- Z-Weather also provides data on the yield of solar and wind energy
- Dimensions: 330x300x110 mm
- Measures and reports wind speed and twilight values continually
- Triggers functions to connected devices directly without a smart home center
- Closing of the awning and blinds if it is too windy (wind speed)
- Switch lighting on and off according to brightness (dusk and dawn)
- Informs control center about energy status continually