Our Battery Wall Controller (Product Code: 009303) is a 4 button remote control capable of both controlling its own Z-Wave network or acting as secondary mobile controller in a Z-Wave network managed by an IP gateway. It can directly control devices using four control channels (association groups) or trigger scenes in the central gateway. The POPP Wall Controller can control both with standard and enhanced security and therefore supports direct control of door locks etc.
The flat switch can be positioned on and removed from every planar surface without laying or pay attention cables.
- As manageable as a light switch
- Manages own Z-Wave network or works as secondary controller
- 4 buttons can be assigned free (as single buttons or button pairs)
- Controls devices directly or triggers complete predefined scenes
- Standard and enhanced security
- Optimized energy management for longer battery life
- Positioning on every planar surface
- Frame and rocker switch in FOREVER design
- Dimensions: 80x80x20 mm
- Controls own Z-Wave network
- Switches connected devices directly without a smart home center (gateway)
- Works as secondary controller within Z-Wave network (without gateway as primary controller)