Our Solar Outdoor Siren (Product Code: 005107) is a self-sufficient siren for Z-Wave security systems. Due to its large solar panel it can be used without any additional power supply or batteries. The siren can be installed on any place on the outside of the house and can be controlled using Z-Wave. This way it extends security systems and calls attention in case of a triggered alarm. The siren issues a very loud sound (105 dBm) and in parallel some stroboscope light.
Furthermore the device is self-protecting. Removing the main device from the mounting unit immediately starts the siren and also reports the tamper attempt to the Z-Wave control center. All communication between the Z-Wave controller and the siren is encrypted and
secured to protect against manipulation.
- Siren for indoor and outdoor use (IP56)
- Combines acoustic (105 dBm) and optic (stroboscope light) alarm
- Encrypted and secured communication to Z-Wave control center
- Effective Tamper protection
- Large solar panel enables independence from energy grid
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Dimensions: 300x190x68 mm
- Weight: 893 g
- Receives commands from control centers and gives the alert
- Informs Z-Wave control center in case of attempted manipulation
- Reports temperature from its position to the control center