Our Smoke Detector with Indoor Siren (Product Code: 004001) sets new safety standards in your home.
There are a lot of potential fire sources in your own four walls, for example open fire such as candles or a fireplace. Also an iron, cooking utensils or numerous other electrical device can cause fire. Smoke detectors can save lives! In case of a fire or smoke emission every second counts giving the chance to extinguish the fire or to get somebody or yourself out of harm’s way. The Z-Wave smoke detector detects resulting fire and smoke emission reliable. In case of emergency it alarms acoustically and sends alarm signal to Z-Wave network so that all other smoke detectors in range can be alarmed. That ensures that the alert reaches people in all floors as well as in the night while they are sleeping.
Thanks to Z-Wave wireless technology you can define further actions triggered by the smart home control center in case of an alarm. To enhance safety, escape routes can be secured with automated lighting and unlocking or locking of shutters and doors. Z-Wave smart home buys time for you to get somebody or yourself out of harm’s way.
Beyond these functions the Z-Wave smoke detector can be used as an independent indoor siren which can be integrated into an existing security system. Within your Z-Wave smart home network the smoke detector can be connected to other sensors such as door and window contacts or motion sensors independently from a control center. In case of an alarm (e.g. burglary) the acoustic signal will be different from the signal in case of fire.
- Smoke detector with Z-Wave wireless technology
- Independent operation without smart home center possible
- Automatic meshing between all Popp Smoke Sensors (004001) in range (If one sensor detects smoke/fire, all devices will alarm.)
- According to the guideline DIN EN14604, the smoke detector warns via a light signal and a siren (defined volume of 85db in a distance of 3 meters)
- Can also be used as an independent indoor siren
- Easy to install and easy for professional installers to open for cleaning
- A lock prevents the installation of the device without battery
- Automatic self-calibration and self-test
- Additional function as independent indoor siren (e.g. burglary or flood alarm)
- Can be operated on AC power (with optional available mains adapter), ensuring a lifetime of 10 years
- VerbraucherWELT test winner 4/16 (test result)
- Dimensions: 106x106x35 mm
- In contrast to previously available smoke detectors, it can easily be integrated into the Z-Wave wireless network
- If one smoke detector causes an alert it will relay to all other POPP smoke detectors within Z-Wave network – automatically and without any configuration in the control center
- Bidirectional wireless protocol ensures high security and status messages
- The current battery level can be read out by a Z-Wave controller
- Residents are not only warned by an acoustic signal but also by text message to a smart phone
- Different alarm signals that either are received and evaluated by a central Z-Wave controller or can control switching actions of other Z-Wave devices (e.g. turning on/ off the light) directly:
- Fire alarm (displayed locally by light and audio)
- Battery level warning, when the battery power level drops below 20% (shown locally by light and short audio)
- Tamper protection if the device is removed from the bracket