The Popp Hub is the central head and brain of the smart home made by Popp. It utilizes the Z-Wave wireless technology to control all smart devices in the home. It is used to control different single devices as well as complete defined scenes and actions combining device functions within the network.
It needs only a few steps to get your POPP Hub up and running. Add devices such as switches, lights, thermostats, door locks and various sensors to your home network and define automated scenarios (e.g. „All-off“, „Coming Home“, different light scenes).
Control all devices in your smart home by wall panel, key fob remote control or with tablet, smartphone and desktop pc by using the internet connection to the POPP Hub.
- CPU: 900MHz Quad Core ARM Cortex A7
- Memory: 1GB
- 8GB Flash Storage (SD Card)
- Z-Wave: Sigma Designs SM5202
- Fully Z-Wave Plus certified static controller
- Support for 48 command classes
- Enhanced Security
- Dimensions: 89x71x25mm
- One unique user experience across different platforms: iPad, iPhone, Android, Web
- Simple easy to understand logical user interface
- Two software versions for different user groups
- Smart Home UI for end user (Clear and comprehensible)
- Expert UI for end user (Certified for installers including remote diagnostics)
- Compact design
- Stable and smart home proven system
- Brand-name power adapter (GS tested) is included with delivery
- Inner antenna
- Scope of delivery:
- Smart Hub box (Z-Wave gateway)
- Power adapter
- 8GB SD card (integrated)