Overflowing bathtubs, leaking washing machines or defects to gas and water pipelines – damages can occur almost anywhere and cause immense costs. The POPP Flow Stop can prevent this – thanks to Z-Wave. Flow Stop is a motor operated shut-off controller for automatic flow stop of gas and water pipes. It is equipped with Z-Wave technology. This means it is particularly suitable for use in smart homes.
Even installation is child’s play. The POPP Flow Stop is delivered completely including valve control/motor, power supply, mounting and Quick Start Guide and is easy to assembly on the existing ball stop valve. In doing so, all usual pipe standards, including ½ ” and ¾“, are possible. On this occasion no pipes must be dismantled or even water must be drained. That way the installation is normally done in 5-10 minutes.
The POPP Flow Stop is driven by a motor and closes the ball valve mechanically. Even though the Motor requires only 12 Volt (1A), it has a high power output as well as high torque, which reliably closes the ball valve in just 10 seconds. Also a manual closing of valve is easily possible in case of power failure – thanks to the clutch release bearing.
Once the Flow Stop is added to a smart home gateway via Z-Wave, the stop valve can be operated via any PC, notebook, smartphone or tablet. Additionally, in the event of leaking gas or water the smart home gateway – when combined with sensors – is able to stop a further inflow automatically and thus protects against more extensive damage and further danger.
The POPP Flow Stop is a good piece of security for the intelligent home defending from nasty surprises and high costs due to gas and water damages.
- Motor operated shut-off controller
- Automatic flow stop for gas and water pipelines
- Only 12 Volt (1A), but high power output as well as high torque
- Closes the ball valve in just 10 seconds
- Quick and easy installation
- Extended security functions and encrypted communication thanks to Security Command Class
- Dimensions: 70x93x77 mm
- Weight: 340 g
- Receives commands from control centers (caused by remote controllers, mobile devices and sensors)
- Closes and opens gas and water pipelines at command